Holochain DevCamp is your source for learning the latest Holochain technology. Holochain is a post-blockchain protocol for storing data in a completely peer-2-peer network. Your apps will have access to core services like: a customizable UI, the Holochain DPKI app that manages keys and identities across holochain applications, the Holo platform for serving crypto apps to normal web browsers, API bridges between crypto apps, and the capacity to migrate data when updating distributed apps.
Registration for DevCamp February is now open. (site registration is required).
Course dates: February 18 - 22, 2019
(live sessions are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3:00 - 5:00 UTC)
Registration Fee: $250 USD
DevCamp February is an all-online course focused on Designing your hApp and runs February 18 - 22, including three live video workshops and self-paced online tutorials to help you build a Holochain distributed app (hApp). Topics include:
- Context & Architecture Overview
- Membranes: Membership, Privacy & Bridging microservices
- Existing Patterns, Conventions, and Core Apps
- Zomes: Modularity and Code Reuse
- Data Structures: Entries, Schemas & Validation (basic CRUD)
- Linking: Relationships & Collections
- Custom Functions and Business Logic
- UI Middleware & Components
Note that all DevCamp lessons are delivered online, with a combination of live video workshops and self-paced content that's made available at 00:00 UTC each day.
- Create New Account (or Login if you already have an account)
- Be sure to confirm your email address
- Once you're logged in, go to the course page to register
- Complete your enrollment and send payment via PayPal (Or email [email protected] if you’re an Indiegogo Dev Camp backer but didn't get your registration code)
Payment will be sent to Holo, Ltd via paypal. Course Fees are non-refundable. View our FAQs.
Check out a few Holochain Development Resources and other info about DevCamp: